Rich text is beyond than plain text; it is more exciting too. It supports text formatting, such as bold, italics, and underlining; along with this different font, font sizes, and colored text. This also gives you freedom with page formatting options, such as custom page margins, line spacing, and tab widths.
Most word processors, such as Microsoft Word, Lotus Word Pro, and AppleWorks, create rich text documents and read it too. In fact, most word processors allow you to save rich text documents in the generic Rich Text Format. This is one of the popular and used text formats that is why a widely recognizable.
You can have a look at the exclusive features of Rich Text Format which makes it the most acceptable one.
- Widely Readable – All major word processors and many other types of programs can read RTF text./li>
- Preserves Basic Formatting – Font information and text styling selections are preserved in RTF
- Offers Security Advantages – RTF is a more trustworthy format than DOC, and it doesn’t leave an edit trail
- Smaller File Size – Because it doesn’t save document history data, an RTF file is smaller and therefore easier to send as an email attachment
Hotmail users get this feature in-built in their email service; this can easily find while composing your mail. You have ample freedom to format and edit your messages using Rich Text Format and keep the worry of readability of others.
Sometimes users registered a complaint of not working Rich Text Format while composing email; this restricts them to use the features of complete mail formatting. They want to get back the easy-to-use Rich Text Format but don’t know how to do that.
We understood this concern carefully and bring this quick guide for all Hotmail users. This is easy and you can learn in a few moments to get rid of this issue. This not only helps you to give your mail your signature look and emphasis the communication part.
Steps to turn on the Rich Text Format in Hotmail
- First, you need to sign in to your Hotmail account using the user name and password
- Then, simply click on New in Windows Live Hotmail to start composing a new message
- After that, if you see Plain text in the message’s toolbar –
- Here, click on Plain text
- Then, choose Rich text from the menu that comes up
- That’s all, you are done Read More:- http://www.email-phonesupport.com/hotmail-customer-service.html