If you are a yahoo user and due to some reasons your yahoo account got blocked then don’t get panic at all as sometimes due to some suspicious activities your account gets blocked and you are not able to use it anymore. When your yahoo account gets blocked then you can only need some expert help to resolve this issue along with this you can also get help from online articles and web pages and forums to get some troubleshooting steps. But in case you do not goo in tech aspects then it’s not a good idea.
There are various places where you can get the right steps to fix this issue here in this piece of writing you will know about the main reasons of why your account got blocked and how to recover it in a competent manner.
If you have forgotten your Yahoo ID then it may because that you are not using it from a long-time period and it automatically gets blocked and you are not able to use it. So what you need is to apply a few simple instructions to recover your yahoo account.
There may be numerous of reasons due to which your yahoo account gets blocked if someone has hacked your account and is using it for spam emailing then it is violating the terms and policies of Yahoo and in that case, yahoo automatically blocks your account. So to recover your account apply the steps mentioned below:
How to get back blocked yahoo account?
Simply go to the Sign-in Helper page of Yahoo to reset your Yahoo password and then recover access to your yahoo account. To apply these steps you need to use your recovery Mobile phone number and alternate email address connected to the account.
- When you go to yahoo helper page enter your phone number or email address that is linked with your yahoo account.
- Click to Continue after entering the details.
- Type mobile number in case you have your mobile number still in use then tap on yes send me code on this number or you can also use the recovery email address to get a verification code email on an alternate email address.
- Now you will ask to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- Type the code that you received on your mobile number or email address.
- The account key that you receive helps you to change your password and you can reset a new password.
- Select an account to reset which is linked with your mobile number or email address.
- Now type a new password and use your account successfully again.
In case you are still not able to recover your account then you can use security questions linked with your account and for further help dial yahoo helpline number and get solutions accordingly.