Online cyber experts are the mastermind in stealing your personal data from your Yahoo email account. The hacking password of your account may leave you in stress. Hacking of a Yahoo email account has an adverse effect on personal and personal life. The problem becomes more serious in case your Yahoo account is tied to your Yahoo email address like social PayPal, logins for different websites, and a lot more.
It is essential to take action in case you suspect your Yahoo account has been hacked by cybercriminals.
Signs your account has been hacked
- You will not receive any emails on your Yahoo email account.
- Automatically your account settings will be changed without your prior knowledge.
- Yahoo mail will send spam to your contacts.
- You will see logins from unpredicted locations on your account activity page.
What to do when you are in a doubt?
- You need to use a two-step verification or Yahoo account key for complete protection of your account.
- Update your Yahoo account recovery email information as soon as possible.
- Instantly change your password and make sure that it should be strong enough.
- You can use the Sign-in Helper page in case you get locked out of your account.
Speedily review your Yahoo Mail settings:
Go to the account settings in your Yahoo email account and check in case hackers edited some info. You can restore any settings if necessary.
Apart from this, Yahoo users can access the settings using their desktop web browser.
- Sending name
- Vacation response
- Reply-to address
- Blocked addresses
Implement these steps and easily get back your account rapidly. The above-mentioned directives are quite simple to implement for Yahoo users and can contact a tech professional team for getting additional help.
Recovering the hacked Yahoo account is quite an easy task as you don’t need to give up and create another account. You can still recover your account if you take quick action. You must have provided backup data or security while creating a Yahoo account. In case you have given answers to the security questions/ phone number/ or a recovery email address, you will get your hacked account back.
Note: Changing the password of Yahoo is mandatory if you see anything malicious activity in your Yahoo account.