Yahoo email account users can avail the free email services once downloading it on the computer system screen. The account has been plagued via flashing banner ads for a longer period of time. In case flashing banner ads are distracting you or don’t want any more on your account page, can disable them from all your browsers.
Let’s find out the methods to block flashing banner ads on different browsers:
On the Chrome browser:
• First of all, you need to download the AdBlock extension. The particular extension is intended for blocking advertisements on websites. It will block all the banner ads that have appeared on your mail inbox.
• Then, you need to configure AdBlock for blocking mail ads. AdBlock should be configured correctly when it is installed.
• Later on, simply reopen Yahoo mail. In case you have left inbox open while installing AdBlock, simply close & reopen the browser for AdBlock.
On the Firefox browser:
• At the initial stage, you need to download the Adblock Plus extension. This will help you in blocking advertisements.
• After that you need to configure Adblock Plus. Installing Adblock Plus is generally enough to overcome of the ads on mail.
• Next, simply reopen Yahoo mail. In case you have left inbox open during installation Adblock Plus, just close & reopen the browser for Adblock Plus for taking the effect.
• Finally, you need to try a dissimilar extension. “Yahoo Mail Hide Ad Panel” is an additional admired extension that will clock the ads on mail page.
On Internet Explorer:
• First, you need to visit the Adblock Plus website. You need to install Adblock Plus because Internet Explorer does not offer the same. It can be directly downloaded from the Adblock Plus website.
• After that, you need to hit the “Install for Internet Explorer” button.
• Then, you need to hit the Run button. This will automatically begin the setup process. You need to follow the prompts for installing the extension.
• Next, you need to restart Internet Explorer on the computer system screen. Once the installation process is done, need to start up Internet Explorer once more.
• After that, you need to hit the Enable button for turning turn on Adblock Plus.
• At last, you need to reopen Yahoo mail. This manner, all of the ads now be hidden.
The above-mentioned steps are quite easy to understand but if you confront any such complexities in understanding the steps, you can contact Yahoo mail toll-free phone number any time you want to.