If you have actually decided to deactivate your Facebook account and you are done with your account, then you need to implement some of the simple steps for permanently deleting your account.
By implementing these steps, you can easily deactivate your account and select to come back whenever you like to.
Steps to deactivate or delete your Facebook account temporarily:
• First of all, you need to hit the account menu which is at the top right of a Facebook page.
• Afterwards you need to choose Settings.
• Then you need to hit Security in the left column.
• Finally choose to Deactivate your account and follow the steps to verify.
On the other hand, if you deactivate your Facebook account, then your profile will not be visible to your friends, colleagues or any other one. The people won’t be able to search you on their account. Some information associated with your Facebook like messages you have sent to the friends may still be noticeable.
Deleting an account permanently means an individual won’t be able to retrieve any of the content you’ve added. If you’d like to permanently delete your account with no option for recovery, please contact us.
Steps to deactivate your Facebook account permanently:
• First, you need to take the posts and backup all videos and photos.
• You need to hit Click the “down arrow” and go to ‘Settings’
• Now in General Account Settings, you need to hit ‘download a copy of all your Facebook data’, simply download archive.
• And need to hit the “down arrow” which is in the upper right-hand corner, and hit security and with this hit deactivate your account.
• Next, you will be raised a query to give a reason for leaving an account.
• Afterwards all your account data will be de-indexed.
• You need to hit the “lock” icon and click the “magnifying glass” icon
• You need to search for “delete”.
• Then you need to click on the result that says “How do I permanently delete my account”.
• You have to scroll down until the “Let us know” link come into the view. You need to hit delete my account. Just put your password, and submit Captcha.
• Finally hit OK.
The above-mentioned steps will surely help you in deactivating an account permanently.
The technical support 800 phone number of Facebook is the best choice to obtain the authentic tech support for account related issues. You can get in touch with the Facebook Customer Service Support expert anytime and obtain the noteworthy solutions.